Updated: January 2017
timberwolfpetfood.eu : Online Terms of Sale
These provisions apply to customers in (EU countries) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (EEA countries) and Switzerland (together the “Territory“).
Please read the following terms of sale (the “Terms of Sale”) carefully before purchasing any goods or service on the timberwolfpetfood.eu website (the “Website”). By purchasing any goods or service using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
We may change our Terms of Sale from time to time, it being specified that the version of these Terms of Sale in force at all times of your order will govern that order. We recommend you to check the latest version of the Terms of Sale whenever you place an order.
These sale terms set out the terms and conditions that will apply when you purchase merchandise through our site. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about, these sale terms please contact us using the contact information set out in the “Contact Us” section below. You will be required to confirm that you have read and accept these sale terms before you submit an order to us.
Prior to submitting an order by clicking the ‘PLACE ORDER with obligation to pay’ button on the Review & Place Order page, please save or print a copy of these sale terms to keep on file for future reference regarding the order you are submitting. We have the right to change these terms so review and save or print a copy of these terms prior to each order that you submit.
Bold terms that we have used in these Sale Terms are defined in the “Definitions” section below.
1. ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- If you would like to order merchandise, you can use the order process on our site to place an order.
- Each order submitted does not bind you, but constitutes an offer from you to purchase the relevant merchandise from us in return for payment by you correlating to the prices displayed at the time the order was placed. Orders are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order, including where:
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided to us, for example, where you provide us with: an incorrect payment card number, expiration date or card security value number; incorrect billing information (e.g., where the billing information you provide is different from the information that the bank or building society which issued your payment card has on record); insufficient or an incorrect shipping address (i.e., street address, city, country or postcode); or fraudulent information;
- there is an error on our site relating to the merchandise that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the merchandise as displayed on our site; or
- the merchandise that you have ordered is no longer available through our site
- Once we have received your order through our site we will send you an email to the email address that you have provided to us acknowledging receipt of the order.
- If we are unable to accept your order, other than for fraudulent purposes, we will send an email informing you of the reason for the rejection.
- If you do not receive an email, call us (on +421 917 712 419 or +421 915 300 710) before you try to place another order for the same merchandise. You should note that the email that we send to you confirming receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your order, only acknowledgment that we have received it.
- After receiving your order, we will check that the relevant products are in stock. Our contract will only be concluded and timberwolgpetfood.eu will only be deemed to have accepted your order (or any part of your order) once the requested merchandise has been shipped and we have sent a shipment confirmation email to you confirming that all or part of the merchandise ordered is still available and has been shipped. The contract will only relate to that part of the order of merchandise which has actually been shipped and no contract will have been created in respect of any merchandise which you may have ordered which we were unable to ship. The contract may be entered into in the following languages: English, Slovak, German, Hungarian or Czech.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other information about merchandise on our site are accurate. However, it is always possible that despite our efforts, some of the merchandise may be incorrectly described or incorrectly priced on the site. If an error relates to merchandise for which you have placed an order, we may reject your order under Clause 1(b) above. If we reject your order because of an error, we will notify you at the email address that you have provided to us and ask you whether you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise once we have corrected the error.
- If we have notified you that we have accepted your order and you have received a shipment confirmation email, you will not be required to pay more than the price that was displayed on our site at the time that you placed your order for the merchandise that you have requested, and if we have sent you merchandise which is different from the description of the relevant merchandise on our site at the time that you placed your order, you will also have the right to return it. Please see the terms of our return and exchange policy listed below.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected by us in error, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com .
2. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- The inclusion of any merchandise on our site does not imply, warrant or guarantee that the merchandise will be available if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
- We will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about merchandise displayed on our site, for example information about prices, description or the availability of merchandise and we may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. We will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any merchandise after we have accepted an order to supply the merchandise to you.
3. CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed by us. To make changes to your order, please call us (on +421 917 712 419 or +421 915 300 710). If your order has already been processed, you will only be able to request a refund or exchange of the merchandise: please see the terms of our return and exchange policy listed below.
4. ORDER TRACKING
- You can track the progress of your order by clicking here.
- International shipping is available when ordering merchandise from our site. You can view the countries to which we are able to ship merchandise by clicking here.
We will refuse to accept your order if you request that we do either of the above.
- Shipping and handling charges will depend on the value of your order, the country to which the merchandise is being shipped and your required shipping time. You can find a list of our shipping and handling charges and our delivery terms by clicking here.
- Merchandise that we deliver to you will become your property at the time that you receive it. As soon as we have delivered the merchandise to you, you will become responsible for it, and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
6. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- NOTE: All our online payment are proceed by TATRA BANKA (bank) CardPay payment system. We do not see any of the payment details and payment information concerning your credit, debit card details (“informations”).
- We reserve the right to vary the price of our merchandise at any time. We will not alter the price of any merchandise covered by an order after we have accepted the order.
- You may pay for your order using either a credit card or prepaid debit card from Visa, MasterCard, Carte Bleue, Carte Bancaire, Maestro, a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- When we receive your order, we will place a “hold” on your Visa, MasterCard, Carte Bleue, Carte Bancaire or Maestro payment card for the total value of your order. If the “hold” on your card has been authorized by your bank or building society, we will take payment for the merchandise from your card when your merchandise, or the first part of the merchandise that you have ordered, is dispatched. You should note that placing a “hold” on your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Carte Bleue Carte Bancaire or Maestro card, does not constitute acceptance of your order. Our contract is created only when we: (i) send you an email confirming that we have dispatched your merchandise or the first part of the merchandise covered by your order, or (ii) if you placed your order over the telephone, when we actually dispatch your merchandise or the first part of the merchandise covered by your order.
- The charge for your order will appear on your credit, debit or charge card statement as “TimberWolf – biSPHARMA” If you wish to dispute the validity or amount of a charge that appears on your credit, debit or charge card statement, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel an order, or an item in your order, under Clause 3 above, any authorized “hold” on your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Carte Bleue, Carte Bancaire or Maestro payment card, will usually be released within three (3) to five (5) working days from the date of cancellation.
7. RESALE / RESHIPPING OF OUR MERCHANDISE
- It is important for us to monitor the quality of the merchandise that our customers purchase in order for us to maintain customer satisfaction and therefore you must not misrepresent yourself as being one of our authorized resellers or as being qualified to resell our merchandise. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we suspect that you intend to resell our merchandise.
- ENGAGEMENT WITH timberwolfpetfood.eu and bisPHARMA s.r.o.
timberwolfpetfood.eu – bisPHARMA s.r.o. (the ‘Company’) reserves the right to block from receiving marketing communications or to remove and unsubscribe from all Company platforms any email address, phone number, and/or mailing address associated with customers determined by the Company to have characteristics of reselling and/or customer orders determined by the Company to be fraudulent. Company platforms affected by such removal include but are not limited to: (i) any of the Company’s online accounts; (ii) promotional club memberships; (iii) email marketing lists; (iv) text messaging programs; or (v) direct mailing lists. In addition, affected customers may be prohibited from accessing or registering for all of the aforementioned platforms in the future.
8. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION / RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- If you are not satisfied with the merchandise that you ordered, you may return it to us for an exchange or a refund. Please refer to our section of returning policy by clicking here.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
11. GENERAL TERMS
- The contract between you and us is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic.
- If either you or we do not enforce or delay enforcing any of our rights under a contract, this will not stop us from doing so at a later date.
- If any provision of a contract is not valid or legally enforceable, that term will be deleted and the remaining terms will not be affected.
- No party other than you or us has any right to enforce any term of a contract.
12. CONTACT US
- If you have any questions about these sale terms, please contact us either by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us (on +421 917 712 419 or +421 915 300 710).
In these sale terms:
- merchandise on backorder
- means merchandise that you have ordered which is temporarily out of stock;
- means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of merchandise, comprising your order, our email confirmation of our acceptance of your order and these sale terms;
- means the products that we sell on our site;
- “merchandise credit”
- a credit placed on an TimberWolfPetFood card, which we or one of our affiliates may issue to you from time to time, for example, where you return merchandise for a refund without any proof of purchase;
- means an order for merchandise;
- “sale terms”
- means these terms and conditions of sale;
- means our websites:timberwolfpetfood.eu, microsite, or mobile site;
- “we”, “our” or “us”
- means TimberWolfPetFood – bisPharma s.r.o., kpt.Šmála 12, 979 01 Rimavská Sobota, Slovak Republic; and
- “you” or “your”
- means you, the customer.
Right of Cancellation Form
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract or you returning merchandise, by clicking here you download the returning exchange form.